Take a sip of Irish Whiskey and culture with
Kentucky Bourbon Boys and Roamwell Travel!
Spend a week in Ireland tasting and learning about the history of Irish whiskey and immersing yourself in Irish culture. We're offering this international tour experience beginning in 2023. Please plan to book at least four months before your requested dates.
What's not included?
Price per person is based on travel dates, number of guests, and availability. There is an additional cost for travelers who want a single room.
A deposit of 40% will be required upon booking and the remaining 60% will be due 40 days before your scheduled tour date. All tour fees are nonrefundable.
Contact us to discuss your tour options, dates, and prices