- How much does a tour cost?
$130 per person plus 6% online booking fee.
- How many distilleries can we visit?
We can easily do two tours in a day (one before lunch, one after lunch) and in some situations,
we can work in a tasting at a third location.
- What does the cost include?
All planning, transportation (we will pick you up at your hotel, B & B, or home),
two distillery tours, lunch, and the services of a KBB guide for the day.
- How long is a distillery tour?
Most tours are one hour in length.
- What should we wear? Are there any clothing restrictions?
Closed toe shoes are recommended but not required. A jacket or sweater might be helpful as sometimes the barrel rickhouse can be cool. Much of a tour will be outside, so plan for the weather to be comfortable.
- Can we take pictures?
Yes, although a few distilleries will tell you when photos are not allowed (this is rare).
- Can we bring our own drinks on the tour?
You are allowed to bring a small cooler in the tour van. Water bottles are allowed on most distillery tours, but open containers are not allowed.
- Do I need to bring my ID?
Many distilleries now ask to see a driver’s license for each guest.
- Can I smoke? Is an e-cig ok?
Absolutely no smoking, of any type, on distillery grounds.
- How can I become a Bourbon Boy/Bourbon Girl?
Attend one of our tours or social events, buy a KBB shirt, and you’re in business!
- Where can I purchase Bourbon Boys swag?
Visit our online store, or purchase while on a tour.